25 - 40 Min
Contiene: Lactose, Gluten
1) Preheat your oven to 200°C. 2) Mix the pumpkin cubes in a bowl or on the baking sheet with a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast the pumpkin in the hot oven for about 30 minutes.
3) Cook the pasta in a large pan with boiling, salted water until it is al dente.
4) Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
5) Add 1 teaspoon of thyme and the mince and fry for 2 minutes.
6) Add the tomato purée and fry for another minute.
7) Add 150ml water, to make the mince mixture nice and juicy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8) Mix the mince with the cooked pasta and scoop into a greased oven dish.
9) Top with the pumpkin, pieces of goat’s cheese and the rest of the thyme. Sprinkle a splash of olive oil over it.
10) Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until everything is hot.