25 - 35 Min
Contiene: Lactose, Gluten
1) Wash the vegetables, remove the seeds from the bell peppers and cut into strips. Cut the courgette into strips.
2) Mix the olive oil and the pressed garlic.
3) Coat the vegetables with olive oil and grill in a grill pan for 8-10 minutes. Distribute the basil leaves over the vegetables and add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Bake the Tuscan Carre in the centre of a preheated oven (180°C) for 12-15 minutes. Rotate once in between. Or prepare in the frying pan: heat up butter and/or (olive) oil and fry the Tuscan Carre over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
5) Distribute the vegetables over the plates and serve with freshly baked baguettes, olive oil and a bit of sea salt.