35 - 45 Min
Contiene: Lactose, Gluten
1) Preheat your oven to 180°C. 2) Cut the unpeeled potatoes and pumpkin lengthwise in narrow wedges.
3) Put the olive oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a bowl. Add the potato and pumpkin wedges and combine with the oil mixture.
4) Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
5) Spread out the potato and pumpkin wedges on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, sprinkle some salt over them and bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Stir once in between.
6) Bake the Spinach cheese rondos in the centre of a preheated oven (180°C) for 18-20 minutes. Rotate once in between.
7) Distribute the baked pumpkin/potatoes over two plates, garnish with olives and the cherry tomatoes and serve the spinach cheese rondos on the side.