20 - 30 Min
Contiene: Mustard, Gluten
1) In a pan, bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the grated beets, spices, salt and pepper, boil the relish for 8-10 minutes to make it syrup-like, and boil for a few minutes
2) Let it cool down. Remove the cloves.
3) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, cumin and mint. Add salt and pepper to season
4) Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the balls for 5 minutes. Alternatively put the balls on a skewer and grill them on the barbecue.
5) Serve the balls on a serving dish with the relish and raita in separate small bowls, with some naan (= Indian bread) on the side.